Our Client: Based in New Zealand, UK and now expending to Australian market.
Product: Cloud based Software solution. Real -Time stock control, integrated with Xero, QBO, Salesforce, Amazon, Shopify and other SaaS ecosystems.
About the role:
This Leadership role needs to be authentic, inclusive and collaborative, as well as highly focused on performance and outcomes. You will collaborate with COO (based in New Zealand) and other senior business leaders to develop an Annual plan for your territories and you must be able to bring this to life for your team and track outcomes.
- Management of local commercial and legal relationships
- Meet sales targets & annual plans
- Support sales team
- Oversight on supplier and contractual matters
- Budget and P&L, reporting delegated financial approval
- Escalation management
- Learning activities, people and culture events
- 10+ years managing a key sales and/or customer facing services function in a growing software or product business or in establishing a local operation for a global entity
- A tertiary qualification in Business or a related field
- Successful experience within the Saas industry
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in high - growth environments with an aggressive acquisition and pipeline targets, as well as a customer expansion and retention focus
- Our Customer is the most important person in our business
- We're honest & respect one another
- We deliver what we promise
- We always learn
- Nothing is impossible
- We have fun