Working closely with the Digital Producers and wider Digital team, this role will assist in the coordination of all digital activity across the business - with a focus on website content, EDM creation and QA testing. This is an entry level role that will suit someone with working knowledge of digital ecosystems - primarily content management systems.
As the business moves to scale beyond traditional digital boundaries and extends its focus on delivering measurable solutions for its customers this role will be key in helping to achieve this. This will be done primarily through strengthening capabilities in relation to:
- Delivering technically robust and engaging digital platforms that can be used by various business units to promote the benefits and uses of wool along with activities around the world.
- Supporting the various business units in the promotion of their messages and campaigns, meeting KPIs and reaching their target audiences in an engaging, timely and cost-effective manner.
- Being responsible for the integration of new technologies, industry changes/improvements and strategies into our platforms.
- Ensuring a digital first mindset is adopted in relation to the future of activities.
- Upload new content across the digital ecosystem, while maintaining and updating existing content - including the Woolmark.com re-structure and all translations to support global languages.
- Perform content re-formatting to ensure digital content is optimized for W3C webs standards, SEO, supported web browsers, desktop and mobile devices.
- Design, develop, send and track email communications (EDM) to support communication campaigns within the wider business.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) and user acceptance testing (UAT) to support ongoing development projects and break-fix issues.
- To create, edit and coordinate digital content assets, including imagery, video, document attachments and other media assets.
- To assist in the creation and maintenance of the Merino Shop and ecommerce inventory.
- To assist in the implementation of personalisation across the digital ecosystems.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems (EPiServer knowledge is advantageous).
- Proficient using HTML and CSS
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Exposure to Quality Assurance (QA) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Exposure to development practices
- Intermediate+ skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Practical experience in a business environment.
- 1+ years experience with Content Management Systems
Other Skills & Attributes
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Proactive and positive attitude.
- Ability to think globally and translate this into system wide improvements
- Ability to speak/read another language (Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Italian or French) desirable but not required