In this role, you will be exposed to a number of clients across the lifetime of your employment at this company so you should never get bored!
A sample of what a day in the life of this new job will see you doing:
- Lead the planning, design and delivery of Enterprise Data Warehouse & BI, big data and advanced analytics projects.
- Lead the planning, design and delivery of industry-leading edge-to-action IoT solutions by partnering with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), independent software vendors (ISVs) and Clients to build repeatable and scalable IoT connected solutions.
- Translate business requirements to technical solutions demonstrating strong business acumen.
- Facilitate Client workshops using design-led thinking techniques to elicit requirements and drive creative thinking.
- Develop and take end-to-end accountability for the solution architecture of Client projects.
- Delivery of architectures for transformations and modernisations of enterprise data solutions
- Demonstrated significant experience in architecting and delivering large-scale Enterprise Data Warehouse and Big Data solutions.
- Mastery of .NET C# and T-SQL with the familiarity of U-SQL is required.
- Knowledge of Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL DW, Azure App Service is required.
- Experience with Hadoop (Cloudera/Hortonworks) technologies is required.
- Knowledge of Lambda and Kappa architecture patterns.
- Knowledge of Azure IoT architecture and technologies.
- Experience and IoT market knowledge in vertical industries such as Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities is preferable
Apply now with your CV in word format