PLEASE NOTE: To apply for this role you must be an Australian Citizen and have a current, valid drivers licence
Your day to day:
- Supporting IT devices and systems
- Work with international IT teams to ensure tasks and activities are coordinated in a timely manner
- Resolve basic, ticketed IT requests
- Resolve basic hardware and network problems. May troubleshoot basic software and hardware issues for executive end-users.
The must haves:
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experienced in the support of networked PCs running Windows-based software applications
- At least 2 years' experience in PC Support, with Windows 10.
- Working knowledge and experience with PC hardware and peripheral equipment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to obtain a security clearance to SECRET as required
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Certificate Level qualifications in IT and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The ability to undertake adhoc tasks out of hours and available to be rostered for on-call duties when required.
- Drivers license and ability and willingness to travel to remote sites
Click apply now to register your interest or contact James Lawson from Launch Recruitment on 03 8399 9913