- Managing consultants/developers (+/- 4 to 5)
- Working on the project;providing your deliverables on time in consultation with the client.
- Monitoring and reporting on all aspects of the project to ensure that it meets organisational requirements, budget and quality standards;
- Staying up to date with the evolutions and further developments in the field of project management and methodologies.
- Working together with driven colleagues and report externally to the client and internally to the General Manager.
We are looking for a person with the following set of skills:
- You possess a Scrum Master certification or equivalent training/experience.
- You have a first experience (at least 3 years) in project management. Knowledge of GIS is an asset.
- You are analytical, can tackle problems quickly and have strong communicational skills.
- You are customer-oriented and have good people skills which enables you to coach and motivate your team to achieve the best results.