About The Role:
- This a senior role within the company who has the responsibility for optimising contractual and commercial performance of largest customer contracts;
- Works with the Account Director and Customer Delivery Director to assist in complex, multi-party negotiations as a commercial / contract negotiator, gaining incremental business and resolving commercial disputes with favorable outcomes for the company;
- Manages one or more Tier 1 customer contracts (complex ICT, high change, challenging customer facing accounts, typically Financial Services Industry or complex Federal Government as appropriate for account size and complexity);
- Outside of managing the portfolio of accounts, the CM will assist on major bids supporting the lead commercial / contract negotiator, legal and commercial team;
- Works independently (with specialist legal/commercial support) to ensure commercial, legal, risk and other governance aspects of each contract relationship are maintained;
- Recognised as a subject matter expert in a contract and commercial management area to drive outcomes for assigned accounts and called upon as a national resource or consultant as needed.
- Degree Level in business / law / accounting / engineering or equivalent business experience in similar role.
- Proven track record executing business transactions whilst protecting the interests of the company.
- Strong commercial, business and risk management acumen
- Significant experience in drafting contract head term clauses to completion with minimal need for legal support.
- 7 to 15 years' experience in ICT, customer facing and outsourcing services that includes strategic business partnering with both customers and suppliers, and managing complex negotiations and disputes.
- 3 years' experience in commercial or business management role.
- Demonstrative experience of negotiating significant commercial savings or margin improvements.
- Significant experience shaping and negotiating complex legal agreements, and commercial structures.
Please forward your CV to Samantha or call 02 8023 5640 for more details.