- Have you 3 + years experience within a ICT/ Technical Recruitment role
- Well known & Loved Brand
- Macquarie Park Location
Full Job Description
Our client is a well recognised and regarded brand, sold locally. They are an industry leader in their specialised products. The great success of our client is directly related to its innovative and award winning leadership team.
They offer a dynamic team environment, backed with stable management structure and are continuously experiencing strong growth.
This is a rare opportunity to join a successful team and be part of an organisation, where you can really make the role your own.
Your major responsibilities will include:-
- Building a world class recruiting pipeline
- Filling openings in a timely and efficient manner with extremely high calibre candidates
- Assessing candidates suitability for roles based on cultural fit, technical abilities and key requirements for roles
- Develop deep relationships across the business to drive your role as a "trusted advisor'
- Assisting other HR team members with recruiting scheduling and administration
- Ability to recruit across a broad spectrum
- Demonstrated ability to train and coach managers in the recruitment process and how to identify talent
- Ability to train, coach and develop other HR team members in the recruitment process
- Negotiating recruitment agency fees and managing supplier contracts
The successful candidates will have the following skills and attributes:-
- 3 to 8 years experience in ICT Recruitment positions
- Ability to develop strong stakeholder and business partner relationships
- Demonstrated sourcing experience
- Team orientated
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work autonomously and in a fast paced environment
- Intermediate MS Office
- Bachelor degree or equivalent