- 12 month Contract
- Leadership Role
Primary purpose of the role is to scope, design, develop, implement and deliver capability & learning requirements for Personal Injury team. You will be asked to delivery quality learning interventions across authorised claims providers, internal claims operations and the wider Personal Injury teams, supporting ongoing learning requirements for workforce capability uplift. This is a hands-on leadership role.
The day to day responsibilities
* Develop and implement the learning strategy
* Lead and coach a team of learning specialists and designers in implementing best practice learning and to drive the best training outcomes.
* Lead and coach team of learning specialists in training needs analysis and best fit solutions for internal and external audiences, aligned to strategy.
* Manage the training design and delivery to support business requirements aligned to learning strategy for PI priorities (BAU and Projects), using a blended learning framework to ensure learning can be applied in practice back on the job, including through a train the trainer approach.
* Work closely with subject matter experts, business stakeholders to ensure the training meets the needs.
* Anticipate risks, managing and collaborating to facilitate mitigation and resolution where required.
* Establish and maintain systems of evaluation and benchmarking to ensure that L&D solutions have clear business linkages and measurable behavioural outcomes.
To be successful you will have:
* Tertiary level qualifications in an adult learning discipline.
* Implementing end to end learning programs.
* Very Strong communication skills are a must have
* Experience as a leader of people/manager
If you are interested please apply asap - submission for this role will close in 5 days.