About the Company: Recognised as the industry leader in inventory management, we have picked up many accolades, including being recognized on the Deloitte Fast 50 and Technology 500. Winner of several Westpac awards in NZ 2019, Supreme Business Excellent Award, Excellence in Marketing and Employer of the Year Award.
This leadership role needs to be authentic, inclusive and collaborative, as well as highly
focused on performance and outcomes. You will collaborate with the COO and other senior
business leaders to develop an Annual plan for your territories and you must be able to
bring this to life for your team and track outcomes, celebrate successes and respond to
shortfalls if required. You will inform, with insightful and pragmatic leadership, the
development and execution of plans at all levels - strategic, tactical and operational.
Experience and Qualification
- 10+ years managing a key sales and /or customer facing services function in a growing software or product business or in establishing a local operation for a global entity
- A tertiary qualification in Business or a related field.
- Successful experience within the SaaA industry and an appreciation for the dynamic and accountable nature of this business model.
- Demonstrable track record of achievement in high- growth environments with an
- aggressive acquisition and pipeline targets, as well as a customer expansion and retention focus.
core hours and irregular hours when required to meet objectives and goals. You will have
great aptitude for and enthusiasm to learn and be open to feedback to help you be the
most successful you can be in your role.
If this sounds like you, feel free to contact Maria Zemskova 04 49 904 940 or apply Online.