This organisation is a world-wide leader in its field. Its focus has primarily been on career transition services which they provide to several very well-known companies globally and in recent times they have started to expand in the leadership and development sector. In addition to working for a market leader you will also be part of a company who has a positive impact on people's lives and careers.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager / Customer Partner to nurture and grow a portfolio of existing accounts. You will also have the opportunity to generate new business.
The role will see you reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director, managing a portfolio of client accounts. You will inherit a well-established and profitable portfolio, which will enable you to develop relationships and maintain existing business, as well as nurture and grow with cross sell opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively managing a portfolio of existing client accounts, developing effective and ongoing relationships to be on the front foot for all new opportunities
- Strategic prospecting of accounts
- Collaborating with various Subject Matter Experts within the organisation, enabling you to offer a 'total-solutions' approach to the sales process.
- Leveraging opportunities and knowing when to introduce the right internal stakeholders to build business
- Leading and participating in presentations, proposals, discussion documents and other sales activities
- Meeting and exceed sales targets - gross revenue and new business development
- Utilising SalesForce and best sales practice process ie Insight Selling
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 3 years successful track record in business to business solution selling, to a HR audience selling HR solutions (preferable in the human capital field, career transitioning, leadership and development etc)
- Proven record of consultative sales success with HR and at C-level
- Full Account Management kit from strategic prospecting skills; strong customer and results orientation; communication and presentation skills
- Enjoy and have been successful in collaborating with subject matter experts and executives to ensure high value solutions are being proposed to existing and new customers
- Excellent organisations skills; high attention to detail; ability to follow through; ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Enthusiasm for the field and an energetic, professional approach
- Relevant degree qualifications preferred
Please apply now
02 8023 5607