Our client a Telecommunication organisation is seeking a Risk Manager.
Full Job Description
Our client a leader in the Telecommunication industry is currently seeking a Risk Manager reporting to the Executive Manager HSE Governance and systems providing leadership on risks and mitigation.
The key responsibilities for the role will include:-
- Lead Integrated operating plans
- Provide SME support and advice P&C in conjunction
- Lead and deliver all corporate risk reporting for P&C,HSE and Facilities
- Partner with Risk teams
- Effective HSE risk assessment and workshop facilitation across the business
To be successful in this role:-
- 5 + years experience in a similar role leading establishing and managing risk systems
- History of leading through influence to deliver strong results
- Deep understanding of legislative obligations relevant Australian Standards, codes and relevant stakeholder requirements
- Microsoft Office, Visio and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills