Senior Developer - Full Stack (.NET)
|Job Title:||Senior Developer - Full Stack (.NET)|
|Salary:||$140,000 + super|
|Contact Name:||Andy Helsby|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 11:31|
This is an opportunity to join a multi national supply chain company as a Senior Developer, helping support, develop and implement software within a supply chain network.
You will play a key part in the product framework, provide technical expertise which can be built on whilst working closely with the Product, Business Development and Operations team to help achieve development goals and support and optimise products.
· Design, build, test & implement software solution
· Design and architecture of the platform and systems
· Integration of systems
· Solving complex problems
· Bringing new ideas and ways of working
· Building robust and reusable code
· Full stack development across backend and frontend technologies
· Support Existing Infrastructure
· Minimum 7+ years development experience with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET development experience
· Proven experience in MVC, Web application, web API, SOAP, web services, windows services
· Strong SQL Server 2012 + and T-SQL stored procedures.
· Solid background in a Full Stack Development role
· Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
· Great at problem solving
· Tertiary qualifications in an IT related field e.g. IT Computer Science
Learning & Development:
· Actively participate in all instructed training and development initiatives as required; and
· Actively participate in all company certified training opportunities.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's