Our client also represents a dynamic and modern culture winning multiple awards including Employer of the Year in 2019. They celebrate success regularly and offer opportunities to travel and a family friendly working environment whilst regularly keeping the fridge stocked with beer. They have built a flexible working culture allowing staff to balance life and work by scheduling their regular working hours to adjust to the modern tasks people face.
On to the important part...
You will be a member of a cross functional team of Developers, Testers and Product Owners working as a Software Developer. Day to day you will be tasked with driving quality, working on their cross platform/device web application using some of the latest web technologies including:
- jQueryand on the back end:
- Microsoft SQL
You will be able to interpret business requirements, designing, developing and releasing work whilst working as part of an adaptive agile culture you will have experience with:
To be successful in this role you will be able to deliver the following outcomes:
- Timely and accurate delivery of enhanced product features & functionality
- Increased accountability of component development management
- Demonstratable interpretation of requirements, design, develop, validate and release our work
Experience and Qualifications
- 3+ years hands -on C#. Net software development experience
- Experience in design and technical aspects of product development projects
- Experience working with document database, CouchDB, ElasticSearch, or equivalent
- Experience in data warehousing, business intelligence and ETL development
- Understanding of large systems application development including performance and security requirements.
- Exposure to some of the latest cloud technologies, contemporary front end or mobile development frameworks.
- Exposure to development tools used in continuous integration, source code management and test automation.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity then please apply today!