- Business Analyst - Software Development Project
- 6 month initial contract
- Port Melbourne Location
Business Analyst with a strong software development project (Multimedia & Mobile App) background is sought for large technology project.
The person in this role will assist in defining and elaborating customer requirements, as well as identify new process and changes required to existing processes across the customer journey through the solution. The analyst may further be asked to assist with training needs assessment and co-ordination of training delivery. This is a hands-on role.
You will also be required to work closely with required stakeholders to determine as-is, and define the to-be solution/process, with support of the business, engineering, architecture and vendor teams.
- 5+ years' experience as a Business Analyst
- Requirements elicitation and management
- Process design and engineering
- Demonstrated experience in developing business flow documents, journey maps
- Demonstrated experience in developing user stories and use cases based on business requirements
- Strong stakeholder engagement
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive and takes initiative
- Experience with APIs and/or Systems integration projects
- Jira, Confluence, Excel, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams
- Software development projects experience
IT Recruitment Account Manager
03 8399 9944