We are partnering with one of our consultancy clients to find an experienced Mainframe Developer for a piece of work onsite with a Government agency
Your new role:
At this stage, we have been asked to find an experienced Mainframe Developer
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Review, analyse, and modifie programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing for a large-scale mainframe computer system
- Maintains and develops online and batch application programs
- Develop and implement a disaster recovery plan
- Work with project members to develop specifications, diagrams, and flowcharts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Expert knowledge of Cobol
- Knowledge of MQ and other messaging services
- Strong high level and low level design skills
- Knowledge of working with midrange applications
- Full software development life-cycle experience
*Must have Australian Permanent Residency for more than 4 years*
Apply now with your CV in Word format!