Your new role:
This role will be responsible for coordinating and supporting the execution and governance of Strategy and Transformation projects and business operations
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Manage contractual/financial reporting and administration
- Manage business operations administrative tasks
- Contribute to the evolution and continuous improvement of governance processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep nderstanding of contract and cost management tools, processes, and systems
- Significant experience in supporting the business to deliver projects or operational requirements for large service providers, utilities and government customers ideally in the telecommunications sector
- Minimum 5 years recent experience as a project coordinator
- Demonstrated experience planning ahead to manage contractual/financial and operational risks
- Demonstrated experience in effective communication, escalation and resolution of key issues & risks
- Knowledge and practical experience in budgetary/financial/contractual reporting
Apply now with your CV in Word format!