Your new role:
The MS Office 365 Solution Architect role has been created to lead the solution design and migration to Office 365. This will include any infrastructure configuration i.e. data labels, retention policies naming convention, security privileges.
You will also design and create O365 end-to-end Architecture document, security framework, and roles for O365 administration access/privileges.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Assessment, planning, design, and technical documentation for the implementation, support, and migration of enterprise messaging and collaboration toolsets for Office 365.
- Consult to define high-level requirements, technology options and recommend an approach for cloud implementation and migration.
- Partners with business and technology subject-matter experts to elicit and translate business requirements into technological solutions
- Design technical architecture of the solution, define design patterns and integration components
- Work collaboratively with Stakeholders to design scalable robust technology solutions
- Review internal technical teams and service providers deliverables for compliance with architecture standards and guidelines
- Management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology component
Your background, skills, and experience:
- Ideally has a formal qualification in Enterprise Architecture
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of O365 product and be able to discuss at technical and business layer
- Deep knowledge and implementation experience of Office 365 Exchange Online, Teams, SharePoint Online and Dynamic 365
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Identity and Access Management – Azure AD
- Strong understanding of Mobile Device Management concepts.
- Strong understanding of PowerApps and Power BI toolsets.
- Experience in developing O365 solutions in large scale, complex and distributed environments
- Proficiency in PowerShell, automation and optimization of client computing environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate with engineers and administrators.
Apply now with your CV in Word format!