The role will be responsible for providing support for various build projects and Maintenance work around Melbourne , in addition to the following:
- Leading Troubleshooting activities on the antenna, mobile and wireless infrastructure
- Testing Radio Antennas for faults and line sweeping on new radio equipment
- Upgrades, commissioning, decommissioning & configuration of 4G/5G/LTE sites
- Hands on experience with transmission technologies and the ability to commission and integrate 4G/5G/LTE independently.
- Previous experience across Wideband, SMR & MTx
- Proven experience working in the role of technical support, customer service, SW roll-out/upgrade projects.
- Solid understanding of UMTS/LTE network and PIM testing.
If this role is of your interest please do apply