Your new job:
This role will support peer Network in a 24x7x365 National Network Operations Centre (NOC). You will work to resolve:
- Network Incident Management
- Escalated Service Incident Management
- High Priority Network At Risk Incident Management
- Achieving key O&MN WBA SLA outcomes.
- Restore Incidents, Escalated Service Incidents and High Priority Network At Risk Incidents that impact the availability of the Network across all technologies, on a 24x7x365 basis; delivering exceptional Customer experience.
- Monitoring/Surveillance of the a National NOC Wall-Board Dashboards; own resolution of network incidents, ensuring required actions are progressing in a timely manner; make pro-active assessments to priorities workloads and allocate tasks to meet WBA expectations; Escalate to SNE as needed for assistance and/or to priorities workloads at risk.
- Support new and existing Network Engineers as needed, support with hands-on feedback to uplift capabilities and self-confidence of Restore Network - Engineers and other Operate Network - Engineers.
- Work closely with all Operate Network pillars and key stakeholders including Case Managers, Tier 3 Maintain Network, Customer & Service Operations, Network Operations Management, Enterprise and Government, Technical Operations, Engineering, Service Delivery Providers, Managed Service Providers, Backhaul providers; Support and provide inputs to Projects, Key Initiatives and new capabilities to achieve desired outcomes.
- Maintain, create and deliver Work Instructions via approved Knowledge Management tool to ensure currency and accuracy of documentation, supporting technology agnostic capabilities.
- Technical competence to Tier 2 or above
- Experience working in a 24x7x365 NOC environment, supported by, 12 hour and 10 hour shift rosters.
- Industry recognised certification in routing, switching and other core aggregation technologies e.g. CCNA, AL-SRC
- ITIL V3 foundation or working experience within ITIL environment.
- Working knowledge of various telco technologies.
(FTTx, GPON. HFC, Wireless or Satellite)
- Working knowledge of MPLS, VPLS & network protocols
Sounds like you? What do you do next?
Apply now with your CV in word format and I'll be in touch!