Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Full Stack Developer|
|Salary:||$170,000 + 10% bonus + super|
|Contact Name:||Andy Helsby|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 11:27|
We are a global leader in the creation and operation of online employment markets. We change the way people find jobs. A publicly listed company in Australia and founded in 1997, we've enjoyed being one of Australia's fastest growing businesses with a consistent and formidable position of market leadership across Australia and New Zealand.
We are currently in a period of growth, which we're doing in innovative and exciting ways - meaning we have opportunities for passionate people who can show outstanding judgement. Due to a new, related business, we're excited to be able to offer experiences in a start-up culture.
The Senior Developer role is made up of four components. You will be accountable for delivery, coding, process and leadership across the new business.
Accountable for delivery with particular focus on:
· participating in Agile inception phases, contributing to user stories, story estimation and prioritization.
· meeting timelines and delivery commitments made by the team, escalating issues early as they impede progress.
· working collaboratively within the stream to deliver user stories. Owning the stories to ensure they meet all functional and non-functional acceptance criteria, collaborating with QA and proceeding smoothly to "Done'.
· supporting and ensuring the successful running of the production environment.
· becoming a domain expert for the new business. Understand the technical dependencies, designs and challenges facing your stream.
Contribute to the design of solutions, focusing on:
· Participating in design reviews with the whole team including proof of concept phases to ensure the designs align with the business' target architectural direction and industry best practices.
Together with the Solution and Product Lead, deliver code and participate in code reviews that ensure:
· Code adheres to coding standards (as measured by our metrics) and guidelines
· Adherence to guidelines on unit and integration tests.
· Code is efficient and conforms to industry best practices.
· Actively refactors and enhances the quality of our codebase. Identifies more complex areas requiring refactoring and transparently publishes these items and other technical debt for inclusion on the stream backlog for prioritization.
Display leadership qualities and a passion for working collaboratively:
· As part of an Agile team you will at times be assisting outside of your core specialist skills, assisting and leading areas such as deployments and testing.
· Provide technical guidance and mentoring to other team members.
· Actively participates in code reviews and ensuring the successfully deployment of stream releases.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's