The position is responsible for managing stakeholder expectations about the project, generating buy-in to the solution, ensuring organisational alignment to deliver business engagement and change readiness.
The position conducts change analysis and change impact assessments and develops and delivers effective change plans and change reporting.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage and implement change activities with the project to support the Project Manager and to ensure successful implementation of the project.
- Conduct change analysis and change impact assessments using Change Methodologies (i.e. PROSCI/ADKAR) to support change management activities.
- Develop and deliver effective change plans and change reporting in conjunction with the Project Manager to document and communicate change activities.
- Undertake current and future state gap analysis and assess changes and impacts to ensure that transformation strategy and transition planning meet program objectives.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline or equivalent demonstrated experience in change management.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of change management of major organisational program within a large insurance organisation.
- Ideally certified in PROSCI/ADKAR
- High level conceptual and analytical skills with the capacity to develop solutions for a range of complex issues
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to deliver consultations and presentations at a senior level and demonstrated experience in supporting change initiatives such as delivering detailed change and business impact assessments, assessing a range of change intervention options and monitoring the progress of change programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the tools, techniques and methodologies used for change management.
- <[endif]-->Strong stakeholder management, engagement and relationship skills including the ability to work in partnership with varied stakeholders including vendors/suppliers