Our client is an innovative market intelligence software solution for FMCG customers. It utilises incentive-based offers to deliver ROI on campaign and in-depth analytics on customer profiles.
They offer a fast paced and highly engaged environment, with a friendly and driven team.
With an impressive customer base and strong backing, they are going from strength to strength
This is an opportunity to join at a critical time, where you can be part of the growth
Due to continued growth, they are seeking a Product Owner to join their team to focus on their continuous drive to build better features
The role will see you work on an array of projects and is influential for the business. You will focus on delivering excellent products, juggling tight time frames and juggling multiple priorities. It will see you working with a range of internal and external stakeholders to deliver results.
Responsibilities will include:
- Guiding the Agile development teams vision and direction
- Develop user-stories - by liaising with relevant teams and stakeholders, with clear acceptance criteria
- Product feature functionality - Define and prioritise, using agreed and documented deliverables, ensuring that it meets the requirements and then monitor resulting output
- Team workload - ensure that the team has enough upcoming prepared tasks
- Product backlog - ensure it is visible, transparent and clear, so that the SCRUM team knows the schedule
- Grooming - run regular and effective backlog/ grooming sessions
- New functions - set expectations for delivery
- Team - work closely with team ensure smooth and successful sprints
- Work with Managers to assist on product roadmaps, product vision
With experience in a similar role, you will be able to demonstrate
- At least 3 years of experience as a Digital Business Analyst / Product Owner, in an Agile/ SCRUM environment developing software products in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities and stakeholders, within tight deadlines.
- An enthusiastic approach, strong work ethic and high attention to detail
- Hands-on experience managing and delivering specification documents
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- This is a very exciting opportunity to join at a pivotal time for the business.