This is a huge international insurance business that has a large presence in Australia and is growing further still.
You will be joining an exciting project that involves an enormous system integration.
In liaison with business stakeholders, end users, business analysts project managers and development teams, you will identify and document the required tests and test scenarios ensuring that these cover all the business requirements. Perform, monitor and report Test Execution progress and the overall quality experience of the target test system.
You will be an experienced Mainframe Tester specifically having LIFE INSURANCE experience
- Prepping policies / data manipulation via transactions of various kinds
- Setting up smart table date driven tables in order to run JCL batch jobs
- Copying JCL batch jobs required and customising pointing jobs to particular regions and date changes
- Parmlib date updates
- Running of batch jobs for Anniversary processing
- Running of batch jobs for online billing
- Running of batch jobs for Commissions
- Running of batch jobs for reports
- Running of batch jobs for all notices / statements required
Please contact Ged Wilson for more information.