Your new role:
At this stage, we have been asked to find an experienced Salesforce Developer. This project aims to replace the existing, multiple BSS systems with a single, cloud-based and multi-tenanted platform.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Perform the detailed design of the application and technical architecture components in the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud.
- Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components.
- Work with other developers, designers, and architects to make sure that the configuration and custom components meet application requirements and performance goals.
- Follow good security coding practices to ensure the application is free of the most common coding vulnerabilities.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may affect any other areas of the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Develop common test data.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance.
Your background, skills, and experience:
- Knowledge of Salesforce best practices using Apex and Visualforce.
- Development technologies (Visualforce, SOQL, API, Lightening)
- Integration using API, event-driven architectures (MuleSoft nice to have)
- Communication skills: Able to communicate complex information effectively and give clear instructions
- Teamwork: Able to work well in a high-performance, agile team, maintaining a professional and helpful demeanor toward their colleagues.
- Salesforce Administrator required
- Salesforce Platform App Builder required
- Salesforce Developer I required
Apply now with your CV in Word format!