Initially 6 month contract with the view to exend.
This role is specifically, to oversee and have accountability for the end-to-end activities and deliverables associated with bringing all required functions of the business together to ensure a smooth transition of people from one company to another and integrating teams with an emphasis on a positive people experience.
Responsiblities for the role:
- Perform project management processes to initiate plan, execute, monitor, control and close projects in line with the program's strategic goals and objectives.
- Establish and maintain appropriate working groups ensuring communication and engagement with delivery partners across the business.
- Ensure change readiness across the organisation, utilising existing business engagement functions, as appropriate.
- Manage interdependencies of workstreams across the program keeping the successful delivery of all in mind.
- Develop a detailed project plan at task level based on deliverables and manage project delivery accordingly
- Ensure timely and appropriate planning, collection, creation, distribution, storage, retrieval, management, control, monitoring, and the ultimate disposition of project information to enable effective decision making and ensure successful project outcomes.
- Conduct effective risk management planning, identification, analysis, response planning and control of risk to increase the likelihood and impact of positive events and decrease the likelihood and impact of negative events.
- 10+ years of experience of which 5 or more years are in project management, including 5 or more years managing projects, with a proven track record of delivery.
- Program/Project Management certification
- Demonstrated people leadership skills, with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions.
- Background in Financial Services (Insurance, Investment and Superannuation, Banking).
- Experience with working in large, complex programs across organisations.