This role is working for one of Melbourne's most exciting web and software agencies, offering end to end project delivery by industry experts.
You'd be embedded with some amazing clients as a senior resource in a team that develops their core product, which you probably use every single day. Ideally, you'll come from a commercial environment and have experience working in larger software development teams.
Every day you'll go to work with the best engineers in Australia, you'll learn a lot, fast. You'll get all the training and development you need to be successful, and if your successful in the role, career progression is practically guaranteed.
- Liase with our head of contracts and consultancy to deliver the best possible value to our Clients.
- Build clean re-usable components with a focus on scalability
- Have a positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Solid experience in agile software development practices
- Understanding of full-stack web applications
- Ability to create and work with APIs
- Experience in integrating with third-party systems
- Knowledge of and experience with client-side web development frameworks
- Experience managing work through task management systems, ideally Jira.
- Some experience with Microservice architecture is desirable
- Experience with concepts such as CI/CD and DevOps
- Experience with source control, ideally Git
- Experience with Design System development and management