Your new role:
This role has been created to deliver greater levels of automation and to enable centralisation of functions which will unleash new capacity within the organisation. The role will be part of a team that uses Agile methods and test driven development.
Your demonstrated capabilities:
- Demonstrated expert knowledge and experience in developing Python applications for a Linux environment (Redhat preferred).
- Demonstrated experience with scientific python libraries such as NumPy, SciPy and Pandas
- Understanding science requirements and/or complex systems and implementing them in Python
- Demonstrated ability to reimplement complex code from C++ to Python.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation of complex Python code at scale within performance and memory constraints
- Experience in Test driven development
- Demonstrated experience with modern collaborative software development practices including:
- automated testing and deployment,
- version control (Git preferred),
- code reviews,
- agile methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to develop robust and well documented code of a suitable standard for deployment on operational 24*7 operational systems.
- Australian Citizen
- Candidates must declare any security clearance they may have and be willing to obtain a suitable security clearance in order to perform their duties.
Apply now with your CV in Word format!