Your new role:
At this stage, we have been asked to find an experienced Business Architect with experience within Feild Service Management particularly within Telcos
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Develop a business architecture strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations.
- Apply a structured business architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
- Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
- Describe the primary business functions of the enterprise and distinguish between customer-facing, supplier-related, business execution and business management functions.
- Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Senior Business Architect with extensive experience in Field Service Mgt particularly within Telco’s
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow and field mobility solutions
- Develop process and service architectures
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills at a senior level
- Good understanding of the SDLC
- Good understanding of TOGAF
Apply now with your CV in Word format!