You'll be required in the Application delivery stream for the development of a business capability model (more info for those shortlisted obviously :)
Including validating and extending the model to define the key requirements to be used in the assessments of current internal and external systems being used by the Bureau.
The successful candidate will add value in the following ways.
- Have had exposure to large transformation programs replacing critical systems and applications;
- Be experienced in developing and validating business capability models;
- Have worked extensively in waterfall environments;
- Be experienced in requirements delivery within the initiation stages of a program of work (including the capability to support of procurement processes);
- B able to structure their own work in complex environments;
- Demonstrate exceptional verbal communication (i.e. engaging, articulate, responsive);
- Demonstrate exceptional written communication (i.e. clear, concise, unambiguous, targeted to the nominated audience);
- Be a career focused BA, able to demonstrate their proven capability of working in pure BA roles (i.e. strong experience eliciting information across technical and non-technical stakeholders);
- Be able to grasp new concepts quickly, distil complex information and document requirements, both functional and non-functional, business rules and processes to support project activities.
- Previous experience working with vendors, resolving issues, clarifying requirements and managing ambiguity highly regarded.
Finally, (ideally) the successful candidate will have knowledge of security principles and practises, applicable to core system replacement projects.
Please note, Security clearance is required for the successful candidate