Technical Solution Manager
|Job Title:||Technical Solution Manager|
|Contact Name:||Andy Mansoori|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 10:08|
* Assure that all technical programs meets the required design standards and guidelines, meets the network integration validation criteria and meets the Operational Acceptance testing entry criteria.
* Be the Technical Solution interface to the CTO and Design Authority function.
* The role has line management reporting into the CTO. The role will manage the CCEP technical solutions team (including the site audit validation team), approx. 12 people, in a matrix management structure.
* The role will work alongside the Design Authority function to ensure that all mandated design standards and guidelines are applied and complied with and any identified changes to standards and guidelines are communicated, assessed, acted on and issued.
* Endorsement of the Pilot network build to design standards and guidelines.
* Endorsement of the Pilot network's network integration testing approach and acceptance of the test results.
* Endorsement of the request to undertake Operational Acceptance testing for the Pilot Network.
* Provide clear direction to the State wide preliminary design contractor on design requirements and design options to be developed.
* Accurate RF coverage modelling.
* Assessment of the PD design options and make a recommendation on the preferred option from a technology solution perspective
* Resolve PD design issues and clarify PD contractor questions and assumptions
* Completed assessment, from a technical solution perspective, of the developed PD compared to the Conceptual Design.
* Review and assess the developed PD outputs against the design standards and guidelines
* Presentation and promotion of the PD outputs to agencies and collection, collation and application of agency technical input.
* Development of a network traffic and resilience modelling tool to assess New Shared Network under normal, emergency/crisis.
* Robustness assessment of the proposed CCEP PD, using the developed network traffic and resilience modelling tool.
* Interface with the CTO and Design Authority on to report on progress, and manage the resolution of technical issues, recommended changes to design standards and guidelines and requests for information
* Manage the CCEP technical stream team
* Provide technical stream reporting input to the monthly dashboard
* Pilot Network Integration test results reviewed and accepted.
* Entry requirements for final Pilot Network Operational Acceptance Testing reviewed.
* Whole of State PD deliverable reviewed and endorsed.
* Assessment report of PD compared to CD.
* Network robustness report.
* Site level PD deliverable reviewed and endorse.
* Detailed end to end Technology Solution/Architect knowledge for Radio (P25) and paging solutions, including IP/MPLS, backhaul transmission, network management technologies.
* Network Integration and testing processes.
* Network RF coverage, traffic and reliability modelling.
* Team and People management and motivation.
* Stakeholder engagement and collaboration.
* Understanding of financial/technical/operational impact trade offs.
* Managing and directing third party design contractors.
* Innovation to address complex technical, financial, process, engagement, procurement and multi-party issues.
* Excellent written, presentation and negotiation skills.
* 10 years as a Solution Architect working in radio and/or mobile networks design, build and integration.
* Demonstrated experience working in a similar program/project environment managing and delivering a technology solution involving multiple, diverse stakeholders.
* Desirable for previous experience of working within the Government sector.
* Proven experience working directly with internal and external stakeholders at Assistant Commissioner/CTO level.
* Previous experience of managing teams in matrix environment.
If this role is of your interest please do apply or call Andy at 0422015130
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's