- Program Lead - Automotive Industry
- 6 month initial contract
- Port Melbourne Location
Previous automotive industry experience is required
Accountabilities of the role:
- Leading and taking ownership of the delivery of program releases
- Implementing and reviewing agreed Project Delivery systems, processes and procedures ensuring consistency with set policies and frameworks in order to achieve successful delivery of programs / Releases
- Senior stakeholder management and reporting against a diverse program structure
- Successfully build and leverage relationships, locally and globally, whilst being able to develop the roadmap and be accountable for delivery
- Applying a strong mix of technology and management experience to the planning and coordination of IT Program resourcing
- Developing, monitoring and managing complex program budgets and commercial agreements
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on overall performance against targets for the programs and recommend and implement countermeasures where required
- Manage workshops with stakeholders and vendors.
- Manage the consolidation of reporting for the senior management and executives and other relevant stakeholder including key milestone summaries, key issues, risks, benefits, summary of costs incurred
- Previous automotive industry experience
- Background in delivering complex Application, Integration or Software Programs across cloud and emerging platforms
- Experience in successfully implementing complex mission-critical IT systems
- Someone who can deliver, drive a project forward, engage the team and key stakeholders and own the process
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong background in technology and a passion for solving complex problems
- Sound ability to maintain a key strategic focus by effectively identifying, analysing and prioritising risks/issues impacting the program and reconciling these with internal priorities.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet critical deadlines and managing various tasks at once.
- Knowledge in governance activities within the Deployment Process & Procedures are implemented in accordance with policies, is preferred.
IT Recruitment Account Manager
03 8399 9944