Network Project Manager
|Job Title:||Network Project Manager|
|Salary:||$400 - $700 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tracey O'Brien|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 16:10|
You are an experienced Network PM - with previous project experience WAN circuits, routers, riverbed installations and migrations.
Ensure a project plan is prepared and maintained.
* Direct and manage project execution.
Monitor and control project work.
* Finalise all activities to formerly close the project or phase.
* Conduct stakeholder analysis, define and manage customer expectations both stated and unstated.
* Liaise with the business units for project inputs and regularly report to the sponsor.
* Ensure acceptance of project deliverables by stakeholder/customer/sponsor.
* Achieve customer deadlines
* Use a formal process to estimate times for all activities, sequence these activities, and prepare the project schedule.
Project Cost Management
* Plan, allocate and manage budgets
* Establish and plan quality requirements with customer and manage project to ensure compliance.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's