|Job Title:||Complaints Manager|
|Salary:||$626.92 - $736.54 per day|
|Contact Name:||Casey McDonagh|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2020 16:28|
· Experience in management of a medium size teams- desirable
· Experience with complaint and escalations of calls (especially in health or insurance)- highly regarded
· Experience with workers comp legislation will be highly regarded
· The ability to travel between Sydney CBD and Parramatta (working with two teams effectively)
· Experience with planning and coaching team leads
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
* Lead the complaints strategy, working with key stakeholders to design and implement in line with business requirements.
* Lead the point of contact between Claims and Complaints teams to ensure overall improvement in processes that lead to complaints.
* Accountability for overall complaints reporting for Personal Injury. Responsible for ensuring suitable reporting from scheme agents and internal teams. Ensure Personal Injury represented appropriately at Enterprise Level.
* Lead insight development from complaints reporting. Coach team leads in development of complaints insights that can be actioned.
* Lead the definition of required capabilities for the complaints teams, baseline capabilities and work with direct reports (complaints team leads) to ensure the up-skilling of their team members as required to ensure they are equipped to meet service and support challenges.
Please submit your resume in WORD format
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Thank you in advance of your application