They are seeking to appoint an experienced Social Media Lead for ANZ on an 18 month contract to start ASAP
The focus of this role is to drive social media strategy for the business
- social media strategy -enhance brand relevance and customer engagement
- work with agency partners to seek out new opportunities, identify potential issues, guide content recommendations and responses
- lead collaborative and proactive campaigns - content and engagement across our major social channels.
- brief agencies re social media content plan
- integrate social media to influencers strategy and content creation through Tier 1 partnerships
- provide social media guidance to stakeholders across the business.
- leverage social media insights and community feedback to inform future social media platforms and campaign strategies
- Demonstrated experience in content marketing, communications, or social media within a brand or agency is essential.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of B2C and B2B social media marketing.
- You will need to have a strong understanding of existing and emerging social platforms and use this knowledge to educate and manage internal and external stakeholders' understanding of best-in-class social campaigns, to drive campaigns and results
- Efficient at multitasking and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to provide exceptional support and oversee projects through to completion
- Sound time management skills and can manage several projects/tasks at one time
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- Experience in developing good professional relationships
- Experience in Gaming Social Media and Community Management is a plus
Please apply below or call Karen on 02 8023 5607 for any enquiries