To assist the National WHS, National Quality Managers and field personnel team in meeting the work health & safety and quality strategic objectives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Work Health and Safety:
- Providing HS&E performance data and analysis together with recommendations to drive improvements in WHSE achievement in the assigned geographic area.
- Advise and assist field line management on overall health and safety in the workplace including the full implementation of HS&E Management System requirements, the application of safe systems of work, appropriate hazard identification and control, worker competencies, adequate HS&E processes, etc.
- Provide oversight of field line management practices to ensure all incidents are investigated and recorded, that relevant incident causal/contributing factors have been identified and that corresponding preventative actions have been developed, implemented and monitored for effectiveness.
- Conduct regular HS&E inspections and audits including supplier and Nokia.
- Issue non-conformance reports for non-conforming works and foster the appropriate management by field line management of Corrective Action Reports for HS&E issues.
- <[endif]-->Assist field line management with the management and close-out of client non-conformance reports (IRs).
- Maintain information systems and ensure accurate records are kept.
- Recommend improvements in work instructions (procedures, guidelines, SWMSs)
- Develop or improve work standards and requirements through training and education.
- Oversee the management of reporting requirements, as per the contract and internal requirements.
- Manage the input of audit data and ensure timely delivery.
- Perform Return to Work co-ordination as required.
- Project compliance to safety regulations and management systems
- Internal and external safety and environmental reporting
- Perform and document HSE incident investigations
- Providing a high level of safety leadership coaching to project teamConduct HSE related training
- Regional Subject Matter Expert for compliance regarding technical standards across all installation activities, handover/acceptance criteria and client deliverables.
- Maintain a Quality Audit (QA) tracking system to supply rating metrics to internal/external stakeholders
- Conduct/implement audits both internally/externally to ensure compliance, track improvement and provide recommendations to upper management for best practice across current procedures (risk review and trend analysis).
- Perform audits/inspections prior to equipment installation to ensure quality site readiness in accordance with the project plans.
- Provide/create/implement training across quality to ensure operations are in line with the company's policies and procedures. Support and administer advice with regards to ensuring compliance with legislation whilst keeping abreast of any changes/updates
- Tertiary qualifications in HSE (Graduate Diploma, Degree or Masters in OSH) and 5 years HSE experience
- Relevant professional certification - desirable but not essential.
- Cert IV trainer/assessor - desirable but not essential
- Return to Work Coordinator Certificate - desirable