Your new role:
The Scrum Master will be joining a platform transformation project and will be responsible executing the Agile delivery methods and ceremonies for our team of developers and business analysts.
We are looking for someone with demonstrated delivery experience, especially in complex technology transformations and able to roll up their sleeves to help the team deliver.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Build a trusting and safe environment for the team contributing to a high-performance culture
- Execute Agile rituals; backlog refinement and sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, showcases.
- Ensure conformance with Definition of Done inclusive of automated testing and deployment.
- Collaborate with Delivery Manager, Product Owner and BAs to ensure appropriate story sequencing with scrum members.
- Work closely with the Product Owner to manage system and workflow dependencies with technology partner teams.
- The role includes responsibility for managing demand from completion of high-level analysis, including estimation, scheduling, tracking and change/release delivery.
- Oversight responsibilities extend across all processes including detailed analysis, build, quality, communication, stakeholder management and knowledge harvesting.
- Facilitate the process for the team to demonstrate their ways of working – processes, artefacts, tooling, working agreements, social contracts, group learning and community of practices etc.
- Communicate key impediments, delivery/release plans and progress to stakeholders in a clear, concise and timely fashion.
- Experience as a Scrum Master, delivery lead, project co-ordinator or similar.
- Prior experience managing technical deliverables across multiple teams for a large program of work.
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle with end to end delivery history.
- Experience with: TDD, BDD, CI/CD, and principles around Automated Testing.
- Experienced in oversight of Agile delivery methods especially using JIRA.
- Team co-ordination experience with excellent communication, problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Functional capability or background; may act as BA to balance workload.
Apply now with your CV in Word format!