- Security and Compliance Analyst
- Permanent Role
- Melbourne CBD Location
Day to day responsibilities:
- Setup and maintenance of virtual machines and servers, predominantly in a Hyper-V environment
- Security risk and issue mitigation and resolution
- Ongoing day to day ISMS maintenance(ISMS documentation revision, track non-compliance, etc)
- Identify and implement improvements to the ISMS.
- Collaborate with management, developers and system engineers to ensure that existing and future projects have a strong focus on security and meet the ISMS standards.
- Review audit logs, backup logs and patching history over various platforms and systems.
- Stay up to date with recent security disclosures and coordinate mitigations and resolutions with engineers.
- Complete regular internal security audits and testing.
- Hyper V
- Office 365
- AWS security model and products
- ISO 27001
IT Recruitment Account Manager
03 8399 9910