- Oracle EBS Finance Manager
- 6 month contract
- Melbourne CBD Location
Our Client is a Global IT Consultancy with a large Project within the global engineering space.
We are looking for an experienced Oracle EBS Finance Manager with 5 -10 years' experience.
Design, implement and deploy Oracle solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in Oracle applications process design and configuration; Oracle application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and Oracle application technical architecture.
- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with business and IT management
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts
- Minimum of 10 years' experience with Oracle Financials applications, including but not limited to the following modules:
- General Ledger
- Sub-ledger Accounting
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- Cash Management
- Fixed Assets, Treasury
- Advanced Global Intercompany Systems
- Invoice modules
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to-be business process designs, functional configuration, testing, and/or client user training
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Experience with complex, international, multi-currency and multi-organization implementations
- Certification in Oracle R12 financials
IT Recruitment Account Manager
M: +61 449 901 995
DD: 03 8399 9912