- Create and support successful Oracle WebCenter environment
- Oracle WebCenter and various leading technologies to work with
- Dynamic, exciting team and environment
This is your chance to be part of an organisation at the forefront of innovation in the digital age!
The role of an Oracle Integration Engineer is to engage with internal business groups to provide appropriate application software development services and technical support!
Responsibilities and requirements include:
- In-depth understanding and experience with Oracle WebCenter Content
- Experience in Oracle WebCenter Integration with Oracle EBS
- Managing integrated functionality, usability, reliability, performance and support requirements of the Oracle WCS system
- Assist in developing training documentation and proactive identification of additional documentation needs
- Experience with Oracle WCS SOAP and REST services.
- Highly self-motivated and have the ability to work independently and as a team member.