- Assist in the preparation of project status reports, stakeholder presentations and team communications
- Undertake and report on business analysis to support the achievement of objectives established for the team.
- Provide all administrative support to projects as specified to ensure they are effectively supported.
- Provide operational support for project activities, monitoring and managing work priorities to enable adjustments to workflow as required.
To be considered for this role, you'll also need to have:
- You have previously worked within Government in a Project Coordinator role would be ideal
- Strong MS Excel, MS Project skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to work in a very busy and dynamic environment