Based in the CBD - our government client is seeking to appoint a Project Officer (Communications) for a 3 month contract - starting asap to 30 June 2020.
You must be able to start immediately
The role will see you responsible provide advice and technical support on the communications aspects to support NSW pandemic response planning work.
As Communications/ Project Officer you will keep stakeholders up to date with developments and information, using your strong Communications and Project Manager experience.
The role is based in CBD near Wynyard, however will require travel to Parramatta HQ for meetings when required.
- Provide a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs to enable the efficient and effective communication of developments and information, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring project plans, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope.
- Draft a range of communications content and materials to provide quality, accurate and relevant information including communicating with key stakeholders and coordinating working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support project completion in line with project plans.
- Source, collate and compile data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on project progress against established milestones and deliverables.
- Undertake research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing project briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning.
- Deliver communications projects including developing logistics, budgets, resource and project plans, and reporting to enable the efficient and effective communication of developments and information to the community.
- Provide advice and technical support on the communications aspects of the Department's campaigns and programs.
- Review and draft information for the department's websites and intranets to keep stakeholders up-to-date with developments and provide comprehensive information on the department's operations and services.
To be successful in the role, you should be able to demonstrate:
- Degree qualifications in Communications or similar
- At least 5 years of experience in Internal Communications focused roles, with a broad skillset focused on driving communications programs effectively
- Project Management experience
- Experience in an Internal Communications role, within a government department, with strong focus on project and stakeholder
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly effective stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to work in a matrixed environment
Please apply with your CV below
Applications will close Friday 20/03/20
Karen 02 8023 5607