Our client is a well-established Energy retailer, with both business and residential customers in the Eastern states of Australia
They offer a cohesive and stable environment, with excellent opportunities to build your career
Seeking an experienced call centre and operations professional to join the team. Initially the role will be based in the CBD for 3-6 months whilst learning the business. You will then relocate the Philippines, in a paid apartment.
The role is to be the conduit between the call centre and operations function in the Philippines and the Australian business. You will guide the staff on Australian culture and expectations of Australian customers, drive centre efficiencies and ensure the smooth running of the function of about 100 staff.
You will also be responsible to handling escalations and complex customer enquiries
The operations in the Philippines consists of customer service; retention; complaints; setting up new accounts and relocations; customer onboarding; as well as some of the back office functions.
- Engage with customers around any concerns they may have.
- Ensure that the customers are clear about the offers, company policy and product communication
- Coordinate with the customer to ensure the customer are satisfied with outcome, and handling customer escalations if any ensuring on time delivery for resolution
- Follow up on pending customer payments and receivables
- Take the initiative to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success in this position
- Take responsibility to handle and resolve all Ombudsman concerns
- Manage all Escalated status accounts and resolve any issues
- Confirm and update details on returned letters and bounce back emails
- Contact customers to maintain and update data details to show correct contact details
To be successful in this role
- At least 4 years of experience in Customer Relationship Management or Seller on boarding function.
- Ability to work with our customers and very particular about their day to day operations
- Ability to document and share customer issues, trends, and recommended solutions to management on a regular basis
- Ability to conduct regular Escalation checks and to keep a tracker Comfort in a multi-tasking and high-energy environment.
- Creative and analytical thinking with a passion for excellent customer service
We are looking for a truly service focused individual, with the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high bar on Core Values that the company operates under
Please apply below and call Karen on 02 8023 5607 with any queries (please submit your CV before calling)