This is an initial 6 month contract paying up to $700+ super.
This role will sit within the marketing and website integrations team and is seeking a Business Analyst to work on a successful integration of one website with another. This will involve the analysis and development of requirements to rationalise existing marketing service providers and migrayion of content from an external website.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Analysing and documenting business requirements with stakeholders,
- Developing process flow diagrams to assist with the new ways of working.
- Working with vendors to plan and co-ordinate implementation activities.
- Assisting users with business verification web content and marketing services migration
- Ensuring user experience / customer experience / adviser experience is optimised in migration for the websites
- Any other activities as directed by the Project Manager.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst (ideally including some life insurance experience)
- Experience working on business projects rather than IT
- Experience working on a similar project
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Proven skills with working with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Good problem solving ability and working with ambiguity
- Ability to perform analysis in an environment involving multiple parties influencing requirements
- Comfortable with planning and carrying out analysis across multiple project streams in accordance with changing priorities
- Experience dealing with business stakeholders and technology stakeholders
- Ability to empathise with and gain the trust of business stakeholders
This is an initial 6 month contract paying up to $700 + super a day. If interested please apply online