Our client is leading telco
This is an initial 3-month contract, with a view to go permanent
This is a newly created role, reporting to the Director Portfolio and Supplier Management, this role will see you responsible for Accessories Devices in B2C and play a strategic part in the management, growth and deliverables across the Accessories strategy in partnership with the Accessories Performance management teams under sales.
The Accessories business will be restructured into two streams. P&L Management (Devices) and Performance Management (Sales).
Key driver - for the change is to build capability, clear ownership and accountability aligned to the cross functional team framework that is being established to drive substantial accessories growth over an accelerated time driven plan.
You will manage multiple streams of change, through some ambiguity.
The role is very hands on both from an internal communication and external vendor and distribution partner engagement. The person in this role needs to possess excellent collaboration skills to achieve outcomes across a range of different stakeholders.
- Management of Accessories category and P&L under devices business
- Commercial accountability
- Vendor management
- Product management
To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years’ experience in an Accessories focused role across product marketing and operational management within telco, distribution, IT or vendor sectors across mobile/fixed technologies.
- Operational experience in national cross- functional team environment
- Proven track record in meeting and exceeding targets, driving operational and customer journey outcomes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, able to confidently work with stakeholders in a complex environment
- Commercially savvy and ability to interpret and analyse sales data, identifying key trends and opportunities
- Ability to use insight & data to pull together a plan with recommended outcomes
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communications skills including the ability to lead, negotiate, influence and work collaboratively with others to make decisions
Karen 0406 384 065