- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to drive and deliver continuous business value.
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives and ensuring the highest levels of customer service
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers to maintain trust.
- Preparing regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Establish relationships with key decision makers such as Financial Directors, Operations Directors, Technical staff, key senior member of the IT department, within all assigned accounts
- 3 years or more Account Management experience and knowledge of the telecommunication/ IT Services industry and marketplace.
- Experience of Account Management in a service-based business is essential.
- A proven sales track record.
- An ability to understand the needs of customers and articulate these within the business.
- Develop and sustain productive customer relationships and loyalty.
If you're interested in learning more or applying directly, please call Chris Mwaba on (03) 8399 9910