Your new role:
As the Delivery Technical Architect within the Platform Services team, you will perform a pivotal role for our managed service customers. You will embed within a small number of customers, live and breathe their technology portfolios and help guide their evolution. This is a technical, hands-on architecture role so your skills need to be current.
Your day to day responsibilities:
- Build Technical Road-Maps to keep our customers environments aligned, secure and minimise technical debt
- Ensure proposed solution architectures align to the customer’s organisational goals.
- Utilise your solid understanding of on-premises infrastructure (networks, routers, switches, firewalls, SANs, servers and operating systems form a part of the solution stack)
- Leverage your understanding of Microsoft Azure with a focus on IaaS in your Architecture documentation and design
Your background, skills and experience:
- Experience with Azure, CommVault, NetApp, VMWare, Citrix, and basic networking
- Written requirements – proven experience in creating IT roadmaps, technology roadmaps, capacity plans, infrastructure overview diagrams, provide formal proposals and quotes
- Act as an initial go to point for the SDM/AM/PM for new opportunities that require clarification and customer interaction prior to them being formally entered as a proposal request.
- Be actively engaged with the clients and have an intimate understanding of business goals and issues
- provide innovation and thought leadership in developing solutions and proposals to address client IT/Business issues
- Participate in Architecture meetings
- Develop and manage relationships with Stakeholders ranging from Clients to internal teams
Apply now with your CV in Word format!