BDM - Education
|Job Title:||BDM - Education|
|Contact Name:||Chris Mwaba|
|Contact Email:||[email protected]|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2018 16:52|
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you can demonstrate a key understanding of the working practices of the corporate sector, working and selling closely with key decision makers.
* Atleast 3+ years' sales experience in IT
* ICT Hardware & infrastructure experience.
* Direct sales growth of the assigned accounts, new business pipeline and account development
* Identifying services sales prospects and developing relationships with new clients
* Build client acquisition plans
* Plan and manage client accounts
* Perform sales administration
* Responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines.
* Experience of delivering on sales targets whilst managing and controlling costs
* Demonstrable ability to build customer relationships at a senior level.
* Proposal writing and presentation skills
* Proven ability to present effectively and to engage with corporate clients.
* Strong skills in negotiation, organization, and teamwork.
* Strong organisational skills with attention to details.
* Strategic thinking with a get-up-and-go attitude (very self-motivated).
* A successful track record of achieving sales revenue targets.
* Excellent communication, client facing and consulting skills.
* Experience in submitting tenders and respond to RFP
To be consider for this opportunity please click apply now, alternatively to have a confidential conversation please call Chris on 03 8399 9910.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's