This is going to be a 12 month contract, initially remote working and on-boarding.
Your responsibilities in the role include:
- Coordinates and leads activities with business owners to gather detailed requirements from through interviews, documentation and facilitated working sessions for approved projects and enhancements. Monitors business decisions and manages requirements documentation and communication.
- Leads analysis of requirements to determine the systems’ potential and defines impact to other business units and systems. In addition, provides input to the development effort.
- Creates process models based on business requirements in order to determine the completeness of the information and process components.
- Provides Customers with cost/benefit analysis, risk assessment, scope definition of proposed requirements.
- Guides users in building business case; Performs impact analysis; Supports application testing, implementation and training activities throughout the process.
- Leads individual or sub project tasks affecting single or multiple business and IT departments.
- Evaluates project impact through consultation with the business, regulatory, Information Technology management, development, quality assurance, validation, and training teams.
- Supports system configuration and integration testing including the functionality, performance and fit to ensure original requirements are met. Evaluates project impact through consultation with the business, regulatory, Information Technology management, development, quality assurance, validation, and training teams.
- Manages work plans, timelines and budgets. Evaluates relative feedback and Return On Investment to effectively prioritize.
Due to the volume of applications at this stage only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.