Business Management Office (BMO) Manager
|Job Title:||Business Management Office (BMO) Manager|
|Start Date:||2018-03-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Andy Mansoori|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2018 10:45|
This is a newly created for a Business Management Office Manager (BMO) Manager, your responsibilities will be varied acting as the single point of contact for all external Business Management inquiries (facilities management, reporting, exec briefing, senate hearing de-briefs, business process reviews, etc).
· You will oversee the forward Business Management pipeline of external decisions and working with Governance to sequence activities in line with the Governance Cadence and Operating Model. Establish review sessions and briefing packs for the EGM where required.
· Maintain oversight of Tier 2 Strategic Programs of work ensuring weekly iManage reports are updated and Quality Assured, developing monthly KITs for submission to the SLT.
· Adhoc Business Management and strategic planning (facilities planning, purchasing, financial, recruitment, etc)
· Drive and coordinate the monthly Business Performance Review meeting and materials.
· Coordinate and QA the submission of Tier 1 Strategic Program KITs
· Drive the tracking and response of all Senate Questions on Notice.
· Promote a collaborative relationship with internal stakeholders and cooperatively work across the Governance team and wider Customer Connections teams as required. Interact with senior stakeholders (GMs/Operations Managers) and their teams as required to support the Governance function
· Experience in a business management function or project delivery environment with demonstrated ability to provide support and achieve desired outcomes in an executive level environment
· 5+ years' experience in a corporate environment with demonstrated ability to provide support and achieve desired outcomes for senior stakeholders
· Business Management and Executive support experience
· Proven ability to follow and improve existing processes and identify and develop new processes and improvements to existing processes
· MS Office, Word PowerPoint, MS Project, and Excel data input & analysis
· Technology savvy, ability to leverage technology to make administrative processes more effective
· Document control - including use of Sharepoint or similar document management system
· Demonstrated analytical experience with ability to manage data.
· High standard of attention to detail, including strong editorial and proof reading skills and ability to manage complexity and competing priorities
Please do call Andy @ 0422015130
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's