NSW Govt Dept based in CBD, specialising in Insurance
Enhance and improve business processes for the claim life cycle and develop consistent case management practices for the claims Service Delivery Model.
Development and improve of practices, processes and procedures to enable business strategy and change management activities. This will include full gap and customer ‘touch-point’ analysis to ensure continuous improvement of the processes.
- Identify risks, issues and successes as potential for more efficient or customer centric process and practise.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and supporting enabling areas, both internally and externally and work collaboratively to communicate changes and feedback from the business to Agents
- Develop applicable business artefacts including process maps, detailed business processes/ procedures, user stories, process performance framework, gap analysis documentation, relevant matrixes, process architecture, high level time lines and any other applicable business artefacts.
- Lead workshops for the development of processes, policy, or systems or as required.
- Work with Case Practices Lead and team to support the delivery of the processes and procedures.
- Observe the principles of diplomacy and confidentiality in relation to all material handled, adhering to legislation and organisational/ government protocols with regard to record keeping and privacy, and be alert to the consequences of poor, misused or incorrect advice and/or information.
- Develop the operational workflow and the operating rhythm of the processes.
- Circa 4 years of experience in Business process analysis and/or continuous improvement role
- Extensive experience in the insurance industry, especially around workers insurance, highly regarded
- Experience in balancing commercial objectives with regulatory requirements
- Extensive experience around business process mapping, continuous improvement, gap analysis and continuous improvement delivery models
- High level of autonomy within the scope of their role, able to deliver to timeframes and to expectations.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communications
- Continuous improvement / operational effectiveness role
- Experience in Workers Compensation or an ability to develop a strong understanding of business context
- Highly developed strategic, analytical, and communication skills.
- Experience using VISIO for process mapping.
- Experience in business analysis, process design, process optimisation, process mapping and procedure writing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using Mavim well regarded but not essential.
- Pre-employment checks are required